by Fitzy2754

Original Post

[TLSP] [ROM] Miscategorized bar height tables

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs. GPs: MWS, DHD, RoM, S, JA, P, DA, SP, OR. SPs: all except Spooky and Paranormal. No kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look for bar height small dining tables
What happens when the bug occurs? The TL and RoM bar height small dining tables are in the Misc surfaces category not the dining tables categories.
What do you expect to see? Both of these tables to be in the dining table category like the DU and CL ones.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? It is the same with and without mods
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, it's been there since these packs released.

The bar height dining tables from Tiny Living and Realm of Magic are in the Misc surfaces category and not the dining tables category (like the Discover University and Cottage Living ones)

barheighttables

Edit By Crinrict: Filled out form by answers given

Message 1 of 5 (1,254 Views)

Re: Miscategorized bar height tables

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,232 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Thanks, I have done Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (1,209 Views)

Hero
@Fitzy2754 Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

To add to this HSYs and DO ones are tagged as dining table so this is 100% a bug

Message 5 of 5 (897 Views)