TIE Reaper Progression Pack missing after only puchasing first two steps

by random_00021

Original Post

Re: TIE Reaper Progression Pack missing after only puchasing first two steps

★★★ Novice
Well said. Very apt analogy. Haven’t read your blog but I feel your pain.

Hopefully they rectify this for their PAYING CUSTOMERS!
Message 41 of 45 (435 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

While we cannot alter this specific pack at this time, if and when these packs return, we will revisit their manner of release.

Message 42 of 45 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yeah, well, that's all well and good. Doesn't change the fact that you never even implied a change in the timer in the details of the pack or the release notes regarding the pack. Bait and switch. Dishonest. You tricked people like me in hopes I would panic and buy crystals.

On top of that, when I called EA support seeking a refund for the purchase, the rep there told me to post in the official forums. Then my post was mysteriously removed after I tagged you, Kozi. Nice. I did what EA told me to do, then you guys buried it.

So, tomorrow I will send a certified letter (which will cost me more money and time!) to the address listed in the EULA and demand satisfactory resolution of this issue. EA will have 30 days to provide a resolution or I will take it to the next step afforded me in the EULA. Frankly, at this point, given the dishonest and callous nature by which you have handled this, it will be increasingly difficult to provide a satisfactory resolution. Moreover, if the AAA is even remotely objective, they should agree that this bait and switch is wholly unconscionable.

Message 43 of 45 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Given that you are unable to reset the packs for us at this time, refunding us our crystals used when we bought Phase 1, and in some cases Phases 2 and 3 also, is the least you can do. -The least. I would have never bought Phase 1 as a stand-alone pack as it is not a good value. I was one of the lucky ones as I only lost 1099 crystals; others were not so lucky. It’s disturbing to me that you guys are referring to this matter as “solved.”

Message 44 of 45 (335 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep they are being unfair and unreasonable. I think they actually stuffed up the timer and are hiding behind WAI because it’s too hard to fix. Whoever is responsible for this decision has no interest in their customers and the staff at CG are falling in line despite their own opinions. I would prefer honesty than the * that is being served
Message 45 of 45 (325 Views)