Re: THIS NEEDS TO STOP RANKED BUG ERROR LOSING POINTS CAUSE OF GAME CRASH !!!

by concernedninja

Original Post

THIS NEEDS TO STOP RANKED BUG ERROR LOSING POINTS CAUSE OF GAME CRASH !!!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? The_Noble_7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I don’t know the exact location of where i was in the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was just looting !!!
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Just 2 it happens often and what bothers me is the fact that i get penalty and have to wait 10:00 minutes for something that i dint do.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Wednesday November 24 2021 at 9:00Am
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My screen just stops completely either it says error and sends me to the menu of apex or it closes the game and tells that there was a problem with the game and tells me to make a regular report from the main menu of the playstation.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn’t be having to go through this and not getting penalized for stuff that i just haven’t done.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How am I supposed to know that honestly?

HELP

Message 1 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: THIS NEEDS TO STOP RANKED BUG ERROR LOSING POINTS CAUSE OF GAME CRASH !!!

★ Apprentice

Here is a video I recorded of a similar situation:

https://youtu.be/y5YIuQlJaCc

I was in the middle of a Revenant match on Trios.  As you watch the video, you can see at 2:40, I had earned 342 damage. At 4:04 the screen freezes. After that I am kicked from the game with a Code:Snake error. When I return, it is as if the match never happened. The lobby put me back to Ash, who I had played in the match prior. My weekly challenge for Revenant damage was untouched, failing to record the 342 damage that I earned.

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)