Re: TH dig not counted on Daily Task

by graciegiggles247

Original Post

[Open] - TH dig not counted on Daily Task

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th gen
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completing Smallfry’s digsite while the daily task is active
What do you expect to see? Dig counted in the daily task
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

Did a dig at the 4 hour Expedition event and it didn’t count as a dig in today’s daily task.

Got a comment from another player that her daily task did get eventually completed, so maybe it’s just not reflected on the daily task until all 3 digs are done. I’ll see that later.

edit:typo

7DBDD229-E7DA-4B15-A56D-2E076FC0F884.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 8 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4I was writing about the exact same problem. I was almost going to submit ,but then it hit me,I started my game and completed the TH dig EVENT,and when I claimed the rewards, the count of the daily task shifted. So, it's not the "TH Digsite" but rather the Digsite event or Expediton event as you might call it.

Message 2 of 8 (1,007 Views)

Hero
@GhostFreeek I finished also my expedition event and now I got 1/3 on the daily task.

Message 3 of 8 (996 Views)

★ Guide

Oh I thought I was the only one and I tried to recall if the dig counts were right. It really is an issue to everyone. Now I have to wait for almost 2 hours to finish my last dig count. Hope it actually gets counted though.

Message 4 of 8 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Got the task done by completing 3 expedition events. 💪

Not sure if this task originally was supposed to be about the digs or doing the expeditions. I’ve seen players having issues identifying different TH events but now it looks like the devs might be clueless as well. 😬🤭😄  Hopefully this gets fixed for future tasks..🤞

edit: typo 

Message 5 of 8 (946 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Heyyy @Ilois4@MargotQuinn24 and @GhostFreeek! Thanks for your report! This issue has been reported to the team

Message 6 of 8 (883 Views)

★ Novice

Me too

Message 7 of 8 (786 Views)

Hero

This task is confusing players again today, hopefully it’ll get a fixed soon. 😬

I completed this task today by doing only 3 Expedition events (no digs). 

Message 8 of 8 (686 Views)