Re: [CD] [SD] Vet employees and customers take bath with soaks at the vet clinic

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

[TEST] [CD] [SD] Employees and customers take bath with soaks at the vet clinic

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a bath tub in a vet clinic and pay attention to any Sim that uses it autonomously
What happens when the bug occurs? They take bath with soaks while at work or visiting with their sick pets, which is not appropriate
What do you expect to see? Vet employees and customers do not take bath with soaks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I placed a bath tub at my vet clinic (to give bath to dogs) and then noticed that both vet employees and customers started to use it to take bath with soaks. IMO this is certainly not appropriate. Vet employees will also change into their regular clothes instead of their vet uniform after the bath. Tested this with no mods/CC installed.

Message 1 of 4 (382 Views)

Re: [CD] [SD] Vet employees and customers take bath with soaks at the vet clinic

Hero
Is it just happening for bath with soaks or are they generally using showers/tubs ?

Did you test for retail/Restaurants as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They do not use showers or take regular baths at all. I don't know about restaurants & retail shops tho. Haven't tested that.

Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @elelunicy

We have not been able to reproduce your issue.

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Is this issue occurring for the save file you sent using the other thread? Or is this occurring in a separate save file?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-CD-V-NPC-vampires-can-t-check-in-at-the-vet-clinic/td-...

Thank you very much! 

Message 4 of 4 (296 Views)