[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version iOS
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 991199667
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When you view stats after a TW it bumps people to zero GP deployed and adds a random number of Mos Eliza to the stats showing 53-55 people participating. It’s like someone hacked the results and put there Mos Eliza name in he position of an actual player and have them 0. Weirdest thing I’ve seen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at stats after a TW has ended in the guild area
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have verified this is an issue becuase during the TB several of the officers monitor and post pictures of phase results. When I look at all the results after the war several of the same people who had not registered 0 GP deployed all of a sudden showed 0’s for every phase. Not only that but it shows 53-55 people in the guild for number of participants. When I accounted for everyone in guild I noticed that all the extra players were Mos Eliza and randomly were placed throughout the stats information. There are no Mos Eliza in are guild.  as you can see in the photos below (phase 6) 3 MosEliza appeared on the roster and 3 of are guys were bumped to 0. This makes it very hard to track are guys who are inactive. As well as why are they random Mos Eliza almost like a hack. It’s weird. Although this may not be an immediate emergency  I would recommend checking it out to make sure it’s not some kind of a hack as this is very unusual. 

739FAACA-3F33-4DA5-A04A-FF20F8372704.png
5E0653CA-4F6A-4E15-BF73-C3D266E8803C.png
Message 1 of 7 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TB results that are displayed are incorrect

Hi, thanks for the report!

This behavior comes from guilds that have members join or leave between Territory Battles. The game "remembers" the 50 players who were in your guild, and what their contributions were.

Any new players who join your guild show up in the current roster, but they scored "0" in the last TB because they weren't present. Any players who left your guild will show up in the scoreboard as "Mol Eliza."

If you had players that left the guild and re-joined between the TBs, it has the same effect - they will be present with a 0 score (as a "new player"), but their score will be on the board under "Mol Eliza." (as a "player who left").

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (309 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report!

This behavior comes from guilds that have members join or leave between Territory Battles. The game "remembers" the 50 players who were in your guild, and what their contributions were.

Any new players who join your guild show up in the current roster, but they scored "0" in the last TB because they weren't present. Any players who left your guild will show up in the scoreboard as "Mol Eliza."

If you had players that left the guild and re-joined between the TBs, it has the same effect - they will be present with a 0 score (as a "new player"), but their score will be on the board under "Mol Eliza." (as a "player who left").

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ok no offense but that is the stupidest function ever. You could come up with a efficient way to read the stats really. Come on 

Message 3 of 7 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It must be counting former players for quite a long while, as it shows five mol Eliza accounts in mine.. We haven't moved that many in a long while.. 

Please remove all"former" players from the stat board. If a new guy joins and does a tb with us, how are we supposed to check his contribution at the end? It's counting scores from months ago, and showing 0 for the current members.. Why? 

Message 4 of 7 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]

No offense taken! I didn't have anything to do with the system, I just figured out why it's displaying the results the way it does.

@gannon009 - if you have 5 Mol Eliza accounts, it means that 5 players who were in your guild for the last Light Side TB left the guild since the last one ended.
It would only show 0 for current members who joined the guild since the last TB.
Remember that someone who leaves the guild and rejoins it (for example, to help out another guild with raids or tickets) counts as a "new player." The game doesn't remember that they were the same player as before.

Edit - I'm unsure whether player name changes have a similar effect to leaving the guild.  

★★★★★ Apprentice
Some of the players listed as having 0 damage have been in the guild for this current, as well as the previous, light side tb tho. The mol Eliza accounts are pushing ppl down who participated. I should have screenshot of their damage this tb if needed.
Message 6 of 7 (254 Views)

There could be a bug here if those players had neither left the guild nor changed their name in the last month. I don't have any access to check that.

Please keep in mind the TB stats that we can see right now should be the one from 11/19-11/25.

Personally, I recommend that you review your guild's participation before the end of phase 6. Otherwise, you'll be reviewing player's activity from 3-4 weeks prior, which seems less valuable than seeing what people are doing on any given day. This isn't even a formal "review" phase of the TB - it just happens to retain the stats from the previous one.