TB TW Geos freezes

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 989-554-867
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Game became unresponsive in Territory Battle combat. This happens at least once every TB, TW or Geos. Last time it happened 23.11.2019 around 11:10:00 CET
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? From logs maybe from time it happened 23.11.2019 around 11:10:00 CET
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Austria

No screenshot as the game looks normal but is unresponsive. When switching to a different app and back to swgoh the screen is black

Message 1 of 10 (749 Views)

Re: TB TW Geos freezes

Hero (Retired)

Hey @jakub4444444 ,

I am sorry to hear that.

Based on your description above it sounds like a case of a game crash (no character movements e.g.).

To prevent this from happening again, please close any other app running in the background to make sure you have enough available RAM (random access memory), especially for such important battles.

Regards.

Message 2 of 10 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is this based on some logs from my phone? The issue just happened again and I had before and after around 1.9GB free RAM (5.3 used, 1.9 free 0.7 reserved)

This doesn't seem to be it really .

Message 3 of 10 (709 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and this is a problem, that appears to many players! I have a lot guild mates who report the same problem.

And i can report, same as you, jakub, there is definitely enough RAM. That cannot be the problem!

And let me say: where is the problem to implement a security function, which pauses the game, if there is a problem with RAM or anything else, instead of letting the game freeze or crash.

It's indescribable frustrating everytime this happens. Because you can't replay the crashed battle.

And as a note: i am not a f2p player. I spend money cause i love the game and i want to reward the developers for their work.

But please dear developers, fix this. That is such a frustrating game experience... 

Greetings from Germany

Kasu

Message 4 of 10 (691 Views)

★ Apprentice

I experience this bug in all game modes.   Game constantly freezes. 

Message 5 of 10 (674 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just now again

Message 6 of 10 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have cleaned up the ram joined a fight and the game got stuck again just now. 

What is the status of this issue? Is someone even attending this?

Message 7 of 10 (599 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update?

Message 8 of 10 (565 Views)

★★★ Novice

@CEO_Rago so I was curious about any update to this topic. 

Message 9 of 10 (475 Views)

★★★ Novice

1 year has passed. No reply, no solution. Happened again today

Message 10 of 10 (291 Views)