TB P6 SPECIAL MISSION REWARDS STILL MISSING

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone
OS Version 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 268421888
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Upon completion of the September Rebel Assault TB, we did not receive the rewards for the Phase 6 Special Mission. This issue was already posted on this forum and flagged as solved although it is apparently not solved for whole player base. This is guild wide. Guild name [Federacja] Zonama Sekot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check our inboxes
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

Upon completion of the September Rebel Assault TB, we did not receive the rewards for the Phase 6 Special Mission. This issue was already posted on this forum and flagged as solved although it is apparently not solved for whole player base. This is guild wide. Guild name [Federacja] Zonama Sekot

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TB P6 SPECIAL MISSION REWARDS STILL MISSING

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. I had asked you to send me your Ally Code on Reddit as well, and now that I have it I can confirm that we already had your guild on the list of guilds who seemed to have been missed on 25/10/2018 for some reason.

You will all have your rewards sent out in the following period (I don't have an exact date).

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

Update 21/11/2018: All members of guild [Federacja] Zonama Sekot have now had the missing LSTB Special Mission rewards (30/09/2018) added to the account.

*Closing this thread now. For any outstanding issues please send me a private message with the details and I will look into it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: TB P6 SPECIAL MISSION REWARDS STILL MISSING

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the report. I had asked you to send me your Ally Code on Reddit as well, and now that I have it I can confirm that we already had your guild on the list of guilds who seemed to have been missed on 25/10/2018 for some reason.

You will all have your rewards sent out in the following period (I don't have an exact date).

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

Update 21/11/2018: All members of guild [Federacja] Zonama Sekot have now had the missing LSTB Special Mission rewards (30/09/2018) added to the account.

*Closing this thread now. For any outstanding issues please send me a private message with the details and I will look into it. 

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)