by kikithezombie

Original Post

Re: TB P6 SPECIAL MISSION REWARDS MISSING

★★ Novice

Still no rewards received for our entire guild

Message 61 of 87 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks is there any way we can get some sort of communication regarding this? It's been dragging on far too long now. We're not after compensation, only the rewards that are due to us and all the other players that missed out. It's gotten to the point where using this service seems almost pointless, no resolution, very little feedback, the issue was raised within minutes of the TB finishing, surely enough time has passed to get to bottom of this. 

Message 62 of 87 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just to let you all know, i raised a ticket with customer services and got my missing rewards today, it took less than 24hrs and the rep i have been emailing was easy to deal with and understood the issue. It's worth putting the ticket in.

Message 63 of 87 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@lukadollar wrote:

Just to let you all know, i raised a ticket with customer services and got my missing rewards today, it took less than 24hrs and the rep i have been emailing was easy to deal with and understood the issue. It's worth putting the ticket in.

Lukadollar did everyone in your guild also get their rewards?

Message 64 of 87 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Only me so far, I've told the rest of my guild that haven't received the rewards to raise a ticket. The whole of my guild didn't get the rewards so hopefully this will sort it out.

Message 65 of 87 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That really sucks if each individual player that got affected by this has to raise a ticket.  I thought CG was gonna try to identify each guild that it happened to. Or at least that's what I interpreted from what they said in "known issues".  Is there even any point in posting in this thread anymore?

Message 66 of 87 (525 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@TessTickles420 Your guild (Lawl Firm) is already tracked in the list of guilds who seem to have been missed when we deployed the fix. We are looking into it. No ETA unfortunately.

@lincsspur and @kikithezombie I've added your guild to the list (Wrath's Demise)

@Darkjedi523@be763aa88be3b99d@lukadollar, @Creme08@i1jfpts6xpxp What is your Ally Code?

@Kalandry I've added your guild to the list (Consejo supremo)

Message 67 of 87 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks my ally code is 155-379-656. Guild name: Do u even force lift bro. I also recently opened a new thread called “Still Missing Phase 5 Special Mission Rewards After 10/25 Update”. Thanks. 

Message 68 of 87 (480 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Creme08 Great, thanks, looks like we already had your guild in the list (Do u even force lift bro).

Message 69 of 87 (474 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks Ally Code 191-133-646 Guild Name: Alliance of Rebel Knights, we are missing P5 special mission rewards as well.

Thanks!

Message 70 of 87 (468 Views)