TB Error not allowing my guild members to deploy or undertake combat missions

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Various
OS Version Various
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 739272237
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug In the current Phase of Dark Side Geo TB, my guild has gone the usual route of holding off starts on day one to maximise our return by spending two days on Zone 1. However, we are now experiencing mass issues where members are now unable to contribute as usual being told that the phase is already complete (which it isn't). On top of that, the other section of our members not having this issue have had the missions crashing and freezing repeatedly, to the point where we are now likely to achieve half of our usual stars IF the issues resolve themselves by tomorrow when we move to Zone 2. This is now the second DS Geo battle in a row this has happened and we have lost out on months worth of rewards which are VITAL for a Low GP (100mil) guild that is overperforming in endgame content due to heavy focus. This is unacceptable and will cost our guild a combined 2months worth of rewards, preparation and no desire to continue to experiencing this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

This is the error which a number of guild members are reporting where they have toons and battles available, however when they enter to commence the battle they are the told the phase has been completed. This is not an issue of them not having characters available as otherwise the button is greyed out and the mission not available. Instead, their whole GP has been lost to our TB as they can't deploy it and it isn't available for use in missions or platoons.

Phase Complete Error.png
Battle Available.png
Message 1 of 1 (202 Views)