T3 zeta master gearhead not working

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone8
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 569-764-736
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug T3 zeta should provide additional armor penetration to all droid allies. In my case, that should be 252 additional armor penetration per ally. i see no additional damage by allies with t3 present on non crits without debuffs present
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a raid or any pve environment using t3 as an ally and record damage numbers and again without t3 present taking care to observe the presence of buff/debuffs that can affect damage numbers. A step further-use b1 who never crits-his damage does not change with t3 present and this includes P1 of HSR against DN
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I have run multiple test battles in Mod battles final node 9-F.  If utilizing B1-his damage does not increase with T3 present with the exact same number of stacks present.  In fact, in my tests, the average damage per toon was over 100 less.  If we think we've exhausted the armor mitigation in that node, move over to P1 HSR against DN-surely he has way higher armor numbers than toons in the tables right?  Well, b1 damage AGAIN does not increase with T3 present, actually, it's less per toon again.  Perhaps i'm setting the bar too high with expectations on what armor penetration can do or the floor is a lot lower than i though so i tested L3 with a measly 48 armor pen.  The addition of T3 and 252 armor pen should make a difference to her damage, right?  Yes and no-everyone will see more damage numbers on crits due to T3 other zeta and additional 8%CD per debuff but my numbers show non crits EXACTLY the same while my crits were definitely inflated by the addition of debuffs on the opponent squad.  In the battle without T3, crits averaged 7970 on L3 basic.  With L3 that number rose to 11,061 due to debuff cd% increase.  If i take my average crit number in battle 1 (7970) and apply the extra cd% based on number of debuffs present for each basic hit recorded in battle 2 with t3 present-the average should have been 11,157, yet again i see a DAMAGE DECREASE with T3 present-an average of 100 per crit.  Simply put the interaction between armor and armor pen isn't working-not even close and this zeta (master gearhead) is a complete waste as it provides nothing of appreciable damage increse to droid allies that can be repeatedly measured.

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: T3 zeta master gearhead not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thank you for this excellent find.  I also have that zeta on T3, and I felt like it was a waste as well.

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)