Re: T

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

T

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7+
OS Version Factory
What is your Player ID? Kain#mdgzwbwg
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Everytime I play against a Titan it levels my armies, weither I use infantry or ground. The damn thing too powerful, and to prove that I played GDI and used Titans to beat the * out of everyone.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch any match where a Titan is used.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Fix the Broken, overpowering Titan.

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Mastersofaking and thank you for your feedback.

Rest assured that the team is constantly looking into the balance of the game and is adjusting it accordingly.

Going forward please leave a balance comment in this thread: LINK

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Mastersofaking and thank you for your feedback.

Rest assured that the team is constantly looking into the balance of the game and is adjusting it accordingly.

Going forward please leave a balance comment in this thread: LINK

Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice

A good way to level the Tiran's power is to make it to where it only destroys ground vehicles with ease, since that's what it says it's good at killing. Again I've sent my infantry units against Titans that have the attack bonus againsts ground vehicles, but they lost.  I'd even recomend taking away some of the Titans health if you don't wish to take away any of its attack power against infantry, ground&air vehicles.

Message 3 of 3 (292 Views)