Switching devices resetting raid registration

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Tab E
OS Version Kernel version 3.10.49-12562000
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 983-513-933
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug If I join my HPIT/HAAT raids during the "join period" and shut down my tablet and log into my phone (Samsung Galaxy 8 Note) it seems to reset my joining of the raids. This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

• I'm getting frustrated at joining the HPIT/HAAT raids during the join period and not getting the rewards for days when I can't actively do any attack runs because of my work hours. Then when I go look at the "registered log" it shows me as not registered. I want my raid rewards as it seems to be the only way to get a decent amount of mk5 stun gun pieces or fully crafted ones. They are no longer showing up in my guild shipments, and I rarely see them in any other location besides the shard shop. With the demand to farm all the "hard node characters" there isn't any energy to spare for gear farms. When this is one of the bottleneck gears that so many characters need not having that % that it will drop in the raid rewards is a huge problem. Also on top of that the guild tokens for each raid would've come in pretty handy today as well. I hope you can resolve this quickly as I'm really not happy.
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: Switching devices resetting raid registration

@CG_MindTricks I wonder if this is similar to the "missing Territory Wars" bug?

Re: Switching devices resetting raid registration

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi there,

We've tested the scenario you mentioned and were not able to replicate the behaviour.
We've launched all 3 Heroic Raids (Rancor, AAT and Sith) with Join period, joined them all from one device, then put the device to sleep without exiting the game.
Then using the same account, we've logged in from a different device and the raid registration was present already.

Message 3 of 3 (133 Views)