Swgoh

by Tontontooey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Swgoh

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad latest version 5th
OS Version 13.2 version iPad
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 422261182
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Prestigious quest bounty hunter 3rd ig88 first Tb battle ever done on this phase I went 4/4 on first battle top non geo/gg node. I went to look at quest hoping that 4/4 would calculate four not just one to my dismay none were recorded. Bottl done approx 340am 11/19 These quests are lengthy but to be not rewarded for accomplished tasks is very frustrating Help please
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Picture too large

Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Swgoh

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Tontontooey ,

thanks for the report! This has already been flagged as a bug in the system. Currently the system is unable to count those battles when they were completed in GeoTB. They are already working on a solution to fix this. Currently the only way you can complete that mission is in one of the other two TBs. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Re: Swgoh

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Tontontooey ,

thanks for the report! This has already been flagged as a bug in the system. Currently the system is unable to count those battles when they were completed in GeoTB. They are already working on a solution to fix this. Currently the only way you can complete that mission is in one of the other two TBs. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)