Swgoh Stuck on loading cantina screen game crashes every single time for days

by NYGFAN3534

Original Post

Swgoh Stuck on loading cantina screen game crashes every single time for days

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Constant crashes app will not work more than 2 mins
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Constant crashes I can't play the game, I have 331 crystals I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE PLUS ALL MY PROGRESS OVER A YEAR CAN U PLZ HELP ME
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Constant crashes every single time for weeks
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I cannot log in to swgoh every single time I start the app it crashes for a week now I've got in maybe 3 times this week it's terrible I have 331 crystals saved up and don't want to loose my progress can u please fix this...and also can I delete the APP data without loosing my progress?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

Message 1 of 2 (606 Views)

Re: Swgoh Stuck on loading cantina screen game crashes every single time for day

Hi @NYGFAN3534 I'm sorry to hear about all your crashes!

It's possible that some of the installation files for your game have become corrupted. Did you link your account to Google Play? If so, then you should be able to delete the app and reinstall it "fresh" and hopefully have these issues disappear.

If you did not link your swgoh game to your Google Play account, then it should be possible to still restore it, but you might need your Player ID - which is a ~22 digit code found at the bottom of your Settings screen. To be safe, try to log in and take a screenshot of that PlayerID, so customer support can help you recover your account in case it wasn't already linked.

Just don't post that PlayerID here on the forums. If it is needed to recover your account, that can be communicated via Direct Messages.