Re: Sweetie quest to buy xp

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sweetie quest to buy xp

★★★ Newbie

For 48 hours now we’ve tried to “buy xp” from the xp machine per sweeties quest (it’s the last one we’re stuck on). However, it keeps saying “you’ve reached your daily limit” even though it’s been two separate days and it has never let us use it once, ever. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. This was fixed a few days ago, you should be able to progress through the tutorial if you were stuck on it. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (571 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MaseMys That's interesting. Can I check what platform you're on? If you're on console does more than 1 account play (in case somehow the cooldown is getting shared)

Can you use the Zombie side XP machine?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When my grandson tries to use the machine it has a locked icon and the coun count on the machine says -1

Message 3 of 9 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same has happened to my daughters account. 

Try to use the boost xp on the sweetie helper mission and it wont work. And cant finish it.

on xbox one

Rick

Message 4 of 9 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My son is running into the same issue of being told to buy Boost XP for the Sweetie Helper mission, but the prompt is locked with a cost of "-1 XP". 

Is this because my son is using a child account (under 13)? My daughter (who is over 13) and I don't have this issue with the XP machine -- this is on Xbox One. 

Message 5 of 9 (954 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too.How to fix this issue?

Message 6 of 9 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting same message. I just got the game for my kids birthday and he cannot finish the first quest line. 

Message 7 of 9 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting same message.

Message 8 of 9 (765 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. This was fixed a few days ago, you should be able to progress through the tutorial if you were stuck on it. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 9 (572 Views)