Sweet Treat Showdown Rerun Prize Bug

by Eponyms

Original Post

Sweet Treat Showdown Rerun Prize Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation)
OS Version iPad OS 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Instead of getting items I don’t already own with the tokens earned from the rerun of the sweet treat showdown, I get prizes that I’ve already won from the previous sweet treat events.
What do you expect to see? The number of items does not change when I win a prize I already own.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Instead of getting items I don’t already own with the tokens earned from the rerun of the sweet treat showdown, I get prizes that I’ve already won from the previous sweet treat events. The number of items doesn’t change when I have previously won the item and win it again. The same thing happens with all reruns where I have already obtained some prizes. 

Message 1 of 3 (835 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Rerun Prize Bug

★★★★★ Guide
@Eponyms The STS only unlocks prizes and colours which you haven't unlocked before. If you own an item from an STS which is running live again, you will see that you aldready have progress on the item bar which shows the total no. of prizes and also how many of them you aldready have unlocked.
This also applies if you have unlocked some of the items from different sources-such as house templates. In such cases too, you will unlock these items permanently and can buy more of them later (which you can't do if bought with a house template), but you on't get an extra item after unlocking it in the STS.
I hope I cleared most of your doubts Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (810 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Showdown Rerun Prize Bug

Hero
@Eponyms Some screenshots would be helpful so we can understand exactly what your problem can be.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (767 Views)