Sweet Treat Challenge (Mid-Century Modern)

by djoyguda

Original Post

Sweet Treat Challenge (Mid-Century Modern)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sweet Treat Challenge
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Each time "Bake It" is selected during the Sweet Treat Showdown (Mid-Century Modern), the game crashes. Instead of completing the challenge at Round 5 of 5, I am currently at round of 6/5. I am unable to complete it because it keeps closing out.

Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Challenge (Mid-Century Modern)

Hero

@djoyguda Could you please try the basic troubleshooting as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Basic-troubleshooting-steps-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/...

If that doesn't work, the best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

If you can't open you game app, it is also possible to contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Challenge (Mid-Century Modern)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having multiple issues with this latest update: 

1) STS Mid-Century Modern competition area was never delivered with the latest Eco update, so I can't compete for any of the prizes. I paid for a Super Pro ticket but i'm unable yo.use it because I don't have a STS competition area. Will this money be refunded? Are any of these bugs being worked on?

2) items I purchased new or put in storage kept disappearing so I had to buy items twice and re-buy items I had in storage.

3) All four of my Sims lost their new relationships in the Romancing The Tomes, Debasing Debater, Study Buddy update. I met them all at parties but now they're gone from my contacts and in my relationship stories.

4) My contact count keeps changing even though my count is at 50/50 always. Also my new friend request which was at almost 10 people has disappeared.

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)