Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dfahr
Date/time issue occurred 7/30/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug SUSPEND RESUME DATA error comes up in title. If game crashes midgame, all progress in that game has lost. Every game since has crashed so far.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trigger Suspend Resume data bug and crash a game mid game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game ends and you lose progress in that game for your Franchise
What do you expect to see? A patch a walk through on how to fix
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. SUSPEND ERROR RESUME data cannot be loaded
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

SUSPEND RESUME DATA error comes up. Crashes game and then you lose all progress from that game. 

I play 15 minute quarters, so very frustrating and is making game unplayable. 

Message 2 of 6 (2,240 Views)

Suspend Resume Data Major Error

★★★ Apprentice

Suspend Resume Data error message flashes at my title screen every time I boot there game on PS4.

it will crash every game and I won’t be able to resume my progress from that game, essentially making Madden 20 unplayable. 

Ive deleted every file and reinstalled with no luck. 

Please help, as this makes Madden 20 unplayable 

Message 1 of 6 (2,230 Views)

Re: Suspend Resume Data Major Error

★★★★★ Newbie

@dfahrpapa wrote:

Suspend Resume Data error message flashes at my title screen every time I boot there game on PS4.

it will crash every game and I won’t be able to resume my progress from that game, essentially making Madden 20 unplayable. 

Ive deleted every file and reinstalled with no luck. 

Please help, as this makes Madden 20 unplayable 

Same

Message 3 of 6 (2,142 Views)

★ Novice

Same 

Message 4 of 6 (978 Views)

Community Manager

@godawgs3434 

Sorry to hear that's happening to you, I'd imagine that's frustrating.

Have you tried re-installing the game to fix this and in the event you're using an external hard drive, I'd try re-installing it to the internal drive once verifying all files from both external and internal are deleted. This sounds like corrupted data files which is why we're leaning towards re-installing to the internal drive of your console as the best first option of troubleshooting. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (949 Views)

Re: Suspend Error Resume Major Error

★★★ Newbie

This problem carried over from Madden 22 to Madden 23 for me. I have deleted everything connected to Madden and EA. I even deleted my EA profile and created a new one. Nothing fixed this. Only thing I know to do is not play the game anymore. Too frustrating of a problem to deal with and no one at EA has any idea how to fix this. 

Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)