Surprising choices hot tub

by Wembley81

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s8
OS Version Android Oreo 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002977034063
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on my hot tub to see actions. View item catalog for available purchases.
What do you expect to see? ssue: I purchased the hot tub through the surprising choice option. Equivalent to $40. 00 Canadian dollars. However upon receiving it I do not have any actions worth points in the game. Each action requires another specialty item to be purchased, however I do not have those items available to me to purchase. The "practically pine padio table", "illuminated wall" and "pachira tree". All never showed up in my housing catalog. 1. If I spent $40.00 on an item it should come with all actions pre enabled on it. Please unlock the actions on my hottub so all actions are available. 2. If that is not possible ( please, please I hope it is)... Another option would be to add these three items to the purchase catalog at a discounted price so I am capable of acquiring them in order to unlock the actions myself.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback Izzy mannequin bug is still having a major bug in my Mainstreet location. No sims show up there. Rendering those three careers as unplayable. It has been 2 months. Please fix Izzy glitch. I also keep hitting the item limit in my home. It is so disheartening to be brought to a stand still on my dream home. I am level 50 and have been working consistently on my house. Please, please raise the item limit or eliminate it all together

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung s8
OS Version Android Oreo 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002977034063
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on my hot tub to see actions. View item catalog for available purchases.
What do you expect to see? Issue: I purchased the hot tub through the surprising choice option. Equivalent to $40. 00 Canadian dollars. However upon receiving it I do not have any actions worth points in the game. Each action requires another specialty item to be purchased, however I do not have those items available to me to purchase. The "practically pine padio table", "illuminated wall" and "pachira tree". All never showed up in my housing catalog. 1. If I spent $40.00 on an item it should come with all actions pre enabled on it. Please unlock the actions on my hottub so all actions are available. 2. If that is not possible ( please, please I hope it is)... Another option would be to add these three items to the purchase catalog at a discounted price so I am capable of acquiring them in order to unlock the actions myself.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada
Additional feedback Izzy mannequin bug is still having a major bug in my Mainstreet location. No sims show up there. Rendering those three careers as unplayable. It has been 2 months. Please fix Izzy glitch. I also keep hitting the item limit in my home. It is so disheartening to be brought to a stand still on my dream home. I am level 50 and have been working consistently on my house. Please, please raise the item limit or eliminate it all together

Message 2 of 2 (565 Views)

★ Apprentice

I purchased the hot tub through the surprising choice option. Equivalent to $40. 00 Canadian dollars. However upon receiving it I do not have any actions worth points in the game. Each action requires another specialty item to be purchased, however I do not have those items available to me to purchase. The "practically pine padio table", "illuminated wall" and "pachira tree". All never showed up in my housing catalog.

1. If I spent $40.00 on an item it should come with all actions pre enabled on it.
Please unlock the actions on my hottub so all actions are available. 

2. If that is not possible ( please, please I hope it is)... Another option would be to add these three items to the purchase catalog at a discounted price so I am capable of acquiring them in order to unlock the actions myself.

If I may also just add in a few notes. 

Izzy mannequin bug is still having a major bug in my Mainstreet location. No sims show up there. Rendering those three careers as unplayable. It has been 2 months. Please fix Izzy glitch.

I also keep hitting the item limit in my home. It is so disheartening to be brought to a stand still on my dream home. I am level 50 and have been working consistently on my house. Please, please raise the item limit or eliminate it all together. 

Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)