Surprising Choise doesn’t continue from the title screen properly

by Ilois4

Original Post

Surprising Choise doesn’t continue from the title screen properly

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6th gen
OS Version 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By getting the Surprising choice
What do you expect to see? Surprising choice load properly and continue from the title screen to the choice screen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

The Surprising Choice title screen keeps “loading” and doesn’t continue to the choice screen. I have to force close the game and restart and after that the title screen continues to the choice screen. 

Been patient and waited from few minutes to 10+ minutes. Just now I waited 15 minutes since I started with  this report 😬 

The video clip from last week, sorry for poor twitter quality https://twitter.com/ilo1s4/status/1326804797702483973?s=21

Obviously it’s not the +10 minutes of loading but if needed I can provide it too 😄

Happens quite little considering the amount of Surprising Choices that I get daily but this has happened weekly now at least from the end of October.

Makes the already annoying thing super annoying.. (Best fix would be removing the whole Surprising Choice from the game.)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (810 Views)

Re: Surprising Choise doesn’t continue from the title screen properly

Hero
@Ilois4 I've had this issue a couple of time. In my case, I am using an old Android tablet that needs to be restarted in order to avoid lags and this kind of problem.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (702 Views)

Hero

And now that I remember: This hasn’t happened in my game since the end of December.

I don’t know if other players continue to have this isaue.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (466 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 Me neither. Might have been fixed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (451 Views)