Supreme Leader Kylo REN - Stasis Strike

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 333-129-652
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Supreme Leader Kylo REN is unable to stun Darth Revan or Sith Empire Allies in contradiction to the descriptions of their abilities. Stasis Strike’s description says that it Dispells all buffs and Stuns target enemy for 2 turns, which cannot be copied, DISPELLED, or resisted. Conqueror says that when a Sith Empire ally is inflected with Ability Block or STUN, the DISPEL that debuff and gain ferocity. Since Stasis Strike’s Stun cannot be dispelled and cannot be resisted it should still stun Sith Empire characters on a team that includes Darth Revan
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Supreme LEader Kylo REN against a Sith Empire Team with Darth Revan
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 333129652
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Supreme Leader Kylo REN is unable to stun Darth Revan or Sith Empire Allies in contradiction to the descriptions of their abilities. Stasis Strike’s description says that it Dispells all buffs and Stuns target enemy for 2 turns, which cannot be copied, DISPELLED, or resisted. Conqueror says that when a Sith Empire ally is inflected with Ability Block or STUN, the DISPEL that debuff and gain ferocity. Since Stasis Strike’s Stun cannot be dispelled and cannot be resisted it should still stun Sith Empire characters on a team that includes Darth Revan
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Supreme LEader Kylo REN against a Sith Empire Team with Darth Revan
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Supreme Leader Kylo REN is unable to stun Darth Revan or Sith Empire Allies in contradiction to the descriptions of their abilities. Stasis Strike’s description says that it Dispells all buffs and Stuns target enemy for 2 turns, which cannot be copied, DISPELLED, or resisted.

Conqueror says that when a Sith Empire ally is inflected with Ability Block or STUN, the DISPEL that debuff and gain ferocity.

Since Stasis Strike’s Stun cannot be dispelled and cannot be resisted it should still stun Sith Empire characters on a team that includes Darth Revan

FC6423F0-B637-45F3-902A-AAE7511BA449.png
24C5C8AC-A26C-4C1F-801A-FEDC132CADAB.png
Message 1 of 6 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Supreme Leader Kylo REN - Stasis Strike

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@RameusYYC I tested this as well and it appears that sometimes Stun is applied, while other times it isn't when the exact same conditions are met.
We flagged this for further investigation.*
@GladOS-013 thanks for looking into this as well and for the additional information.

*Edit: I actually re-watched the videos I recorded yesterday and noticed that on all occasions when Supreme Leader Kylo Ren did not apply Stun when using his special "Stasis Strike" he had Corrupted Battle Meditation which prevented him from applying debuffs. I did some additional testing against a Sith Empire team without Bastila Shan (Fallen) and didn't manage to reproduce the issue.

I also didn't manage to repro against a Padme team. If you could capture a video it would help investigate further.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (397 Views)

All Replies

@RameusYYC Hi, can you provide more information about the DR team composition to help assess?

★★★ Novice

Full Sith Empire Team with DR lead, Bastilla Shan Fallen, HK-47, Malak, Sith Trooper.

A25194C1-F72D-4D65-AD9D-DF22B1C22549.png
Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]

I tested this yesterday against a DR team, and I was able to stun Darth Malak while Dr was still alive. 

The only time I’ve seen the stun not occur was if it was a Sith Empire ally who had Guard from Chewie (like DR in my screenshot)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@RameusYYC I tested this as well and it appears that sometimes Stun is applied, while other times it isn't when the exact same conditions are met.
We flagged this for further investigation.*
@GladOS-013 thanks for looking into this as well and for the additional information.

*Edit: I actually re-watched the videos I recorded yesterday and noticed that on all occasions when Supreme Leader Kylo Ren did not apply Stun when using his special "Stasis Strike" he had Corrupted Battle Meditation which prevented him from applying debuffs. I did some additional testing against a Sith Empire team without Bastila Shan (Fallen) and didn't manage to reproduce the issue.

I also didn't manage to repro against a Padme team. If you could capture a video it would help investigate further.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks In conversation with my guild mates we observed that the same issue is happening for Padme’s Graceful Assault.
Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)