Highlighted

Support gear glitch

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 12:00
Summarize your bug ok so ever since i hit masterwork rank as a whole i havent been getting support gear loot drops. I do not get whites greens blues or purple support gear. ive ran 30 + tyrant mine no support gear did freeroam/contracts/missions still nothing for 4 days straight. also it was after i got my first legendary so i dont know if thats affecting my possible leg drops either
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? im not sure how to remake the bug but if you can track my items received or dropped or scrapped you will see that ive had a few thousands of drops and never received a support gear
What happens when the bug occurs? you quit receiving support gear forever and never see and legendary again(not sure if its correlated or a stupid low drop chance)
What should be happening instead? i shoulkd be getting at least whites -purple support items at least 1% of the time not 0% and maybe also see more legendary s

out of the past 3 days playing ive had thousands of drops and havent got 1 support item of any rarity for those 3 days. no white - purples drop ever gurenteed 0% drop chance on my colossus the only one i have equip is from me crafting it

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Support gear glitch

★★★ Newbie

I currently have the exact same problem. I only play my ranger tho and after getting a couple masterwork I wasnt getting much support gear, never masterwork only epics or rares. Once I got masterwork and got a legendary I do not receive supports at all now. Been 3 days of absolutely no support gear drop. Also never seen a seeking missile masterwork =/

Message 2 of 2 (25 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help