by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Supply Ship - Bouncy Castle Gravity Well

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cowtown
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. GoSoxNPats ohiomuffin15
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Outside bunker, on a supply ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In combat on supply ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.05.19 23:20 PST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically appears that gravity or control is completely erratic. Aiming isn't consistent, you fight the stick to have it go in any direction. You push left it goes up and slightly right etc. Randomly thrown around as if in a bouncy castle. Leaving the supply ship controls are fine, going back on it happens again. In the attached video I was ultimately ejected from the supply ship a long ways over to a corner at bunker, at high speed. The player I was fighting ejected shortly after right into me. I downed that player and that's where the video ends. After I proceeded with my squad a little ways over and engaged another squad, movement and aim was normal from that point on.
What should be happening instead? Regular player control and aiming. Not being flung around the supply ship or ejected hundreds of feet from it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See captured video, This is the only time this has ever happened to me. I think I saw mention of it on Reddit this past week.

Onedrive Video URL

2 Min video of before, during and after including leaving and returning to the ship mid combat.

Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Supply Ship - Bouncy Castle Gravity Well

Community Manager

@IslandLooter 

Never seen players get thrown around like that before, super weird. Does this happen a lot to you? If so, is it when the supply ship is in that specific area?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)