★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Kbuhman43
Date/time issue occurred 12/2 10:50
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug Superstar KO, whenever I play always happens atleast once if not multiple times throughout a couple hours. I play with another user online and we have to reboot it whenever it freezes. Sometimes it will freeze on finding a match. Sometimes it will freeze while booting into the game. Sometimes it freezes when picking a play book or players.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a couple games with a friend. It freezes or glitches atleast every other win in superstar ko.
What happens when the bug occurs? We have to back out and kill the app to get it to reload.
What do you expect to see? It fixed so we can play throughout the game mode without it freezing.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Xbox one.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Don’t know
Enter RAM memory size in GB Don’t know

I’ve been sitting here for 25 mins

Message 1 of 7 (2,289 Views)

Re: Superstar KO issues

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, same thing on Xbox just bought the game today specifically for superstar ko and it does it at all the same times I’m on my third hard reset and didn’t get to use the legendary t.o or Gronk because of it 😒

Message 2 of 7 (2,269 Views)

★ Novice

same ea doesnt care though

Message 3 of 7 (2,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea game is straight trash now can’t even find a match and if you do and you advance to next round it freezes game sucks and they won’t even respond lmao...

Message 4 of 7 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea sucks jus lost Jim Brown, Ed Reed, Snoop Dogg, Jalen Ramsey(UR), and Patrick Mahomes(UR). I’m so shook they better fix this bug it’s unplayable. 

Message 5 of 7 (2,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Best thing I found rn is that 3v3 works for me so if you have a friend you can still play together

Message 6 of 7 (1,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why every time my friends and i draft 3 legendaries in a row it glitches and we have to restart our apps this needs to be fixed asap

Message 7 of 7 (1,852 Views)