Original Post

Accepted Solution

Supercharged Sentry - Star Card now useless with January 16th 2018 update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Individual Class Heavy Trooper, Star Card Supercharged Sentry - my Blue Level 3 upgraded 200 craft parts star card is now absolutely useless!! The update from January 16th 2018 destroyed the upgraded star cards value as the "duration" of said ability was substantially decreased and this is NOT IN THE PATCH NOTES!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/17/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:00am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the class Heavy Trooper, utilize Supercharged Sentry Star Card, obviously.
What happens when the bug occurs? The active time of supercharged sentry decreased from approximately 9 seconds to 3.1 seconds.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this REVERSED, otherwise the "developers" just destroyed another Star Card.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Video Cannot be uploaded to show this directly.

Message 1 of 30 (3,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Supercharged Sentry - Star Card now useless with January 16th 2018 update

★★★★★ Pro

Since the alleged revision based on the February 19th 2018 Patch 1.2 Notes 

• Heavy - Supercharged Sentry - Reverted the heat per bullet tweak made for 1.1 patch, from 0.17 to 0.15

Times still remain the same since the developer wrongdoing on January 16th 2018.

Sentry - 13.25 seconds with a variance of .4 seconds

Mobile Sentry - 5.90 seconds with a variance of .2 seconds

Supercharged Sentry 3.30 seconds with a variance of .4 seconds

Explosive Sentry 22 seconds with a variance of .25 seconds

These times DO NOT include cool down or start parameters, only blast time, approximately. I have not explored these times in anything other than Arcade mode, but the same principle should apply, not withstanding getting shot by enemies, or explosives near position.

Heavy - Supercharged Sentry is still useless since both of these updates.

View in thread

Message 30 of 30 (3,186 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
The suoercharged sentry was about the only thing that made the heavy class worthwhile! What good is a supression class that can't give suppressing fire?
Message 2 of 30 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Only getting about 2 seconds time in sentry mode. 

Message 3 of 30 (2,975 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It is just the three cards that were destroyed by the "developers" The weapons still work and so does the ion torpedo and turrent.  

Message 4 of 30 (2,947 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes

Overnerfed as usual

Now is completely useless

Message 5 of 30 (2,927 Views)

★★ Novice
I experience the same bug.

My epic SCS card is not working even renotely as it should. Only for 3 seconds, which is broken.
Message 6 of 30 (2,917 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I don't know if it is a "bug" or a "aberration" due to the developers latest diligence of reducing player character's abilities. There were more reductions on troopers, heroes, and villians star card enhanced abilities and weapons than having new content. 

Message 7 of 30 (2,903 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah buddies,it’s awesome to upgrade cards,spending lots of crafting parts & hours suddenly the developers change it all and everything we’ve done is worthless but yeah “they’re listening to us” the error 201 still there,lagging still there........maybe they just listen to the waining players,blurg does too much damage 😢,centry kills so much,they nerf even the vehicles,I got purple cards and now are completely worthless.It was good as it was before,they need to add more weapons,EE3,fix TL50 for the heavy cuz the secondary fire is awfull,more content like maps,faces like in the old one,spawn with your partner,I don’t think is that hard and fix the lagging and error 201 my gosh,how many credits I’ve lost cuz that damn thing..............👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Good job ppl u took the few good things the game got!!
Yeeeahh!!
Message 8 of 30 (2,882 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13Are you or anyone you know having an issue with the Defender and Bodyguard cards with the Heavy? I used to get battle points for damage while using "Defender card" and used to get points from "Bodyguard card" while I was in vehicles such as the MTT, AAT, Walkers etc. This was a good way to earn battle points but now I don't get any. Getting these battle points has been part of the game since Beta, why change now? UGH, this along with the duplicate issue might be the straw that breaks my back.

Message 9 of 30 (2,880 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yep I hear that! You know what, I had a really interesting thought. "We" are all on the wrong forum. You are probably thinking "what" but here does not do any "damage" to EA / Dice or Lucusfilm or help us at all.

We all need to revolt and place every concern on Reddit, continuously and ferociously. EA / Dice removed the micro-transactions in a day, a day before launching the product while it was fine. All because of people complaining on Reddit, and no where else at least as reported by several websites, social media outlets etc.

Just a thought.

Message 10 of 30 (2,877 Views)