Super long Black Loading Screen

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gigabytes
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GlitttzyNut
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Batanrang
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Before even the waiting area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just loading into Apex Itself
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Happened since the Genesis event
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29/06/21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I hit space on the initial home screen it takes anywhere between 5-10 minutes for it to error before I can actually load in.
What should be happening instead? Loading straight into the lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure.

I'm not entirely sure how you would fix this. I Just wait for it to have an error before trying it again and that works, beyond anything else I've tried, including force quitting it via Task Manager, doesn't work and I just have to wait for it.

Message 1 of 5 (191 Views)

Re: Super long Black Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice
@GlitzyNut34082 Literally closed and opened- 20-30 times when i got in i tried to swap mode to arenas and then it froze
Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

★ Novice
@N3MOxDD Yeah, same was happening to me. It seemed to have sorted itself out now but I had to wait for like 10 minutes before it would unfreeze.
Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I still have the issue it's annoying. Still waiting to see what the devs do. 

Message 4 of 5 (146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GlitzyNut34082 Same here when ever i press the "connect" button it takes me to a black screen and the my fps drops to 9-10 fps and then after 6-8 mins it goes back to normal and then i get a error and i press "connect" again and then it let's me into the lobby and i choose duos and then it freezes and then after 1-2 mins it gives me an error and after that error every thing is back to normal (I have tried every thing that is possible)
Message 5 of 5 (115 Views)