Super Sap Trap doesn't deal damage

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Re: Super Sap Trap doesn't deal damage

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you so much Large smileThumbs up. This is awesome. I will wait to see if @anpangcontractor can confirm this as evidence and report it to the team. Then I will mark your reply as the solution.

Message 11 of 31 (961 Views)

Champion

Let’s see how this works out. It may not be proof enough but it’s something, right?

Message 12 of 31 (952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85I mean you can clearly see it happening, so it should be enough to get this reported to the devs.

Edit: I definitely will mark your post as a solution later, I just want EA staff to reply first, I fear it would be ignored by support if marked as solved.

Message 13 of 31 (942 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I have been able to catch 4 more instances of this happening on video. Now that I have made a YouTube channel just to be able to post videos here, I will share them tomorrow after copying them from my PS4.
Message 14 of 31 (926 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I kindly ask for feedback on @TheSprinter85 's video showcasing the bug.

Could this be confirmed as proof and was it forwarded to the team, @anpangcontractor ?

I also should have some videos of this happening, so I could post them on the YouTube channel I just made to report BfN bugs if you like.

Thank you for reading this - have a nice day!

Message 15 of 31 (892 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The Yeti video appears to have the Yeti imp destroy the Super Sap Trap before it detonates.  Additional footage would be helpful.

Message 16 of 31 (887 Views)

Champion

If you would like me to get another set of footage on this issue, I will try again.

Message 17 of 31 (869 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you for offering to get more footage!

I should have some footage of it happening, but my external hdd is having some problems I need to sort out before posting the videos here.

I have also captured quite a few videos since then, so it will take me some time to find them.

Message 18 of 31 (837 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@anpangcontractor Hopefully these videos will help. They were recorded before the September update, but nothing has changed in regards to this issue. Super Sap Trap still doesn't deal damage sometimes. I should have one more video recored after the final update and will share that one once I find it on my hdd.

Video 1

I'm on the top screen. As can be seen in the vide, the All-Star next to me is being vanquished by the Super Sap Trap, but I'm not affected by it.

Video 2

The bug happens 2 times in this vide. In the first half of the video when I fire a Super Sap Trap into a group of zombies and at the very end of the video, where it is directly applied to the Yeti.

Message 19 of 31 (727 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Were the videos I  posted sufficient proof?

If not, I have quite a few more videos highlighting this problem that I could share here.

Message 20 of 31 (686 Views)