Super Rich Supervillain Starts Ready for Promotion

by MisplacedMel

Original Post

Super Rich Supervillain Starts Ready for Promotion

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Bust the Dust and Wedding Stories
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new household using the scenario Super Rich Supervillain.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim with that scenario active when they load into the world will start off with the skills and career level ready for promotion to secret agent villain branch.
What do you expect to see? I expect my new sim to start like a brand new sim (or with any skills and/or careers they got from the story).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I started this scenario three times using the "Play with New Household" button and they all got the skills and career level upon loading.

I also tried it with sims that were loaded in the world, and none of them got the boosts.

I tried these three as "New Household":

1. Brand new sim started from scratch.
  2. Brand new sim started from story mode.
  3. Gallery sim.

I tried these four combos from the "Existing Household":

1. Brand new sim in an empty house with no skills or career
  2. Sim with skills and a career.
  3. Sim who started originally with this scenario, quit her job and the scenario, then I started the scenario with her already in the world.
  4. Johnny Zest

The existing households didn't get the career bump or skills, while all three of the new households, including the one from story mode that had other skills and a different job all started with tier 6 secret agent and the skill requirements for a promotion.

Message 1 of 2 (1,112 Views)

Re: Super Rich Supervillain Starts Ready for Promotion

★★★ Newbie
@MisplacedMel I am playing this Super Rich Supervillain scenario too and had encountered the same issues. Almost everything that you have tried, I did that too, but the job panel is still not progressing for promotion, it is stuck at "Average".
Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)