Summer bosses bug and summer court master bug

by liljay809

Original Post

Summer bosses bug and summer court master bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug After finishing a set of summer bosses you don't get rewarded plus it's showing empty slots even if its said ( you have completed this set)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After finishing a summer court set boss it's showing empty slots 0/25 for example but also showing you have completed this set even you don't get rewarded
What happens when the bug occurs? Don't get rewarded and all the slots gets empty after finishing the sets
What do you expect to see? Full slots and a reward after finish the sets

For example I have finished summer master iverson the progress show 50/50 but when you go to the sets it shows 0/50 and ( you have completed this set ) but you don't get rewarded with the tokens I'm missing lvl 6 Brooklyn boss beber king and iverson master token by the way I have 180,000 summer cred and I'm supposed to get the lvl 6 token for Brooklyn boss at 50,000 cred and that problem it's happening with all summer courts sets not getting rewards please fix it I need those ASAP si I can get DR j please fix the bugs and give me my tokens uid 2473094
Message 1 of 1 (598 Views)