Summer Chest 20+ Repeated bar and table

by minihoney98

Original Post

Summer Chest 20+ Repeated bar and table

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung note8
OS Version Android 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003038047964
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opened 20+ Summer Chestes, only getting repeating Juice Bar or table that converted into Home tickets. I gain 2500 home ticket in 2 days. I now have 4000+ useless home tickets and nothing else. 1003038047964
What do you expect to see? Different chest items.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Summet chest 20x repeated bar and table.

Opened 20+ Summer Chestes, only getting repeating Juice Bar or table that converted into Home tickets. I gain 500 home ticket in 2 days. I now have 4000+ useless home tickets and nothing else. 

Edited: tried again today afget the event ended hoping cor a fix, got anothdf 3 bars. What the hell am I gonna do with 5000 home tickets. 

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Re: Summer Chest 20+ Repeated bar and table

You haven't had any other items than those? I've also had clothing items. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 I got several repeats and I used money. I did not complete the event. I got fed up. The loot boxes are messed up in the store. The loot boxes in game may also be messed up.  I know no one that even got a hotdog suit and that's all some of us wanted. 

Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I got repeated clothes as well.
Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)