Re: Suggestions work once to get rid of sadness and then not again

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

So the issue is that the make happy cheat only works once ?

This forum is not for making suggestions what to change but to reports bugs with the game. I don't know if that is intented or a bug.

There's a feedback thread in the official forum if you want to suggest changes.

Check this how it workshere: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I felt that if a cheat works only once and not again it means there is a bug in the game. Some say the cheats work all the time guaranteed. Others do not. It seems like a bug to me and that is why I created this topic thread.

Please fix this bug so that the cheats work first time and every time, GUARANTEED!!

Thanks

Message 12 of 17 (442 Views)

Hero

It's a bug if it's supposed to work otherwise, which I don't know.

I need to try myself I guess.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Well, if you use a cheat that says MAKE HAPPY it works once and then doesn't work again something is wrong!

A character was tense. The suggestions was to have him take a shower. I sent him to take a shower and he came back still tense!!!

A character was sad. The suggestion was to call the sadness hotline. It worked the first time and didn't work again!!!!

Something must be wrong here!!!

Please have someone fix it!!

Thanks

Message 14 of 17 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The actions don't solve the sadness right away. It just lowers it if you do the action. Did you check how many hours you have left before taking the action and how many after ?

Maybe there is something bugged in your game and if so, did you take the usual trouble shooting steps to try and fix ? Does the same happen on a new game ?

I'm still confused by your report cause I'm unsure if this is about the cheat only working once or your Sim being sad ALL the time (also showing that emotion by the way they act and not just the portrait).

Is it just one Sim that has the issue or your whole family ?

EDIT: I tried the cheat and either we are not talking about the same thing or I still don't understand you fully (sorry but english is not my mother tongue). Make happy only fills the needs, it does not get rid of the sadness emotion and I still don't know what cas.fulledtmode has anything to do with it. That's just toe edit your Sims.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If it only fills needs then it should say FILL NEEDS if it say MAKE HAPPY then it should instantly make the character happy. That doesn't make any sense to you??

Please have them fix this. A cheat that says MAKE HAPPY should instantly make the character happy, period!!

Thanks

Message 16 of 17 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It was called make happy in Sims 3 when they didn't have emotions. It's a legacy thing.

I'm just collecting. I don't work for EA and I can't make them fix anything.

I still don't think this is a bug. For changes please use the feedback thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (7,741 Views)