by Angel2k3

Original Post

[SD] [SE] Sugar Free Carob Coconut Cake - Conflicting Moodlets

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs as of 4/24/22. Dream home Decorator, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat. Nifty Nitting, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Backyard, Spooky, Cool Kitchen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gain the health nut lifestyle and level up the wellness skill, then cook (this should be moved into the baking category also but I digress)/eat the Sugar-Free Carob Coconut Cake.
What happens when the bug occurs? 2 different moodlets appeared that don't make sense because they say that it's bad, but also that it's healthy.
What do you expect to see? Only the healthy/happy moodlet. The Junkfood negative moodlet shouldn't be there at all if it's supposed to be healthy to eat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just wanted to report this because it just seems really dumb.Also, because ts4 has so so so many different packs, it would be really good if this reporting section had a drop-down menu so that I didn't have to type them all in 1 by 1, and the same goes for typing in the version of the game. Thx for reading if anyone bothers to.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,069 Views)

Re: Sugar Free Carob Coconut Cake

Hero
@Angel2k3 Problem with the baking skill is that it's exclusive to GTW. So many cakes from other packs aren't in baking cause people without the pack wouldn't have it.

Does this happen without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,028 Views)

Re: Sugar Free Carob Coconut Cake

★★★★ Apprentice

The issue causing this is the ingredients required to make the "sugar-free" carob coconut cake. Using the Simple Living lot challenge you will find that the ingredients required to make this cake are: 1 egg, 1 flour and 1 sugar. Because of this the game reads this item as junk food since the ingredients are just a simple copy/paste from other cakes. The team working on this can't be bothered to create an accurate list of ingredients. This is also why you will notice many other "sugar-free" items require sugar to make them. Again, a very, very simple fix that won't ever be fixed. Would be nice to see proper scripting and coding to resolve these mistakes.

Simple fixes would include a proper list of ingredients as well as a classification added to all foods to list them as either "healthy" or "junk".

Message 3 of 3 (843 Views)