Sudden death intercepter ability not setting off combos on primed targets

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of scar but this happens anywhere I can use the Ability tbh
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game during the mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/7/2019 19:45
Summarize your bug Now before I had a few weeks away from the game the ability “sudden death” would set off a combo on any primed target no matter there designation (standard,elite,legendary) but since returning I’ve noticed that the ability doesn’t seem to do this anymore and only seems to combo on primed elites & legendary targets but even this sometimes isn’t happenin...not sure if it’s just me or if anyone else is having this issue
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the sudden death ability,prime a target (I use venom bomb) then use sudden death on the primed target and you should get a combo. I find this isn’t happening on normal enemies especially if I’m on the ground and do the roundhouse kick
What happens when the bug occurs? Combos do not happen on primed enemies although elites and legendary ones seem to set it off usually without a hitch
What should be happening instead? Combos should occur from all primed enemies when using this ability on them

No screenshots to submit 

Message 1 of 1 (180 Views)