★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. During first person and third person gameplay. Menus are not affected
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since beta and ongoing
Summarize your bug Mouse input does not register for very small movements. This occurs during first person and third person game-play. Menus and the mouse cursor in-game is not affected by this. It is very frustrating to play sometimes, as I play on a low sensitivity/dpi and make small aim adjustments with my fingers, which end up not registered due to it seemingly being inside a "dead-zone". I play using with my mouse set to 450 DPI, however when switching my mouse to higher DPI (up to 16000) the issue is less prevalent but is still there, just requires even slower mouse movement. I can ultimately move my mouse from one side of my mouse-pad to the other and have my aim not move at all if I persist long enough.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move your mouse in any direction as slowly as possible with your finger tips during first person or third person gameplay. Lower DPI mice will show a greater affect of the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Mouse input is not registered.
What should be happening instead? Aiming should register and not be ignored by a deadzone or filter.

Tested on an Original Finalmouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, Razer Deadadder 2013 and Razer Naga.  All the same results.

Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Subtle/small mouse movements not recognised in third and first person

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

^Bump

Add an option to enable/disable Mouse Acceleration in the Settings

Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)
Twitter Stream