Re: Submissions- Leg Lock

by FMS28

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Psn: kevreilly
Ps4 I’m using legacy controls. I’m having issue with leg locks not being able to pick them in career mode even though they are unlocked I’ve seen many people with the same issue. Also core ground moves in career don’t seem to move I haven’t even got one star and I’ve been playing career since day of release.
Message 31 of 45 (2,143 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup, your Tipp did the trick just fine. Thanks a bunch!

Message 32 of 45 (2,107 Views)

★ Novice

This worked, i wasn’t using R1 before.

Message 33 of 45 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. I unlocked leg locks in my training camp and am unable to apply them from the half guard. 

Message 34 of 45 (2,020 Views)

★★ Novice

I did it on xbox, I've done it one 3 separate careers, they don't have to stay in the health event, it just needs triggering before you enter foot on hips position and then using legacy grappling, go down on the right stick, then left trigger and corresponding direction for knee bar, I know for a fact it works, it just takes perfect timing and the patience to pull off the health event, without accidentally knocking your opponent out, that was my big problem just not accidentally knocking my opponent out was actually mighty difficult and took many restarts to finally pull off

Message 35 of 45 (2,002 Views)

★★ Novice

No this does not work for me. I have yet to be able to create a health event and capitalize on it to try the other work around either. This is incredibly frustrating.

Message 36 of 45 (1,844 Views)

Leglocks LVL 1 CAF Does not work

★★ Novice

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Lashbag
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/12/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Can not use leglocks level 1 in career mode as a CAF as described in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Submissions-Leg-Lock/td-p/9396340/highlight/false/page/4 It is NOT solved. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btSx3hzjpuI&ab_channel=Bananas1000
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch the video.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can not perform the move.
What do you expect to see? The move to work.

Please see links above. This is unresolved for me.

Message 37 of 45 (1,847 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What do you know. A month later and the leg locks still don't work. Instead of going out of their way to put ads in the game EA should fix the damn issue. 

Message 38 of 45 (1,794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
  • PSN ID/Xbox Gamertag masteromuppets xbox
  • Platform you play on (PS4/XB1)XB1
    • Are you using legacy controls? Does it unlock if you switch to the other controls?Legacy control
    • Which fighter are you using? Created fighter
    • Which submission isn't unlocking? leglocks
    • Does it unlock after you power cycle your console and re-load the career? no
Message 39 of 45 (1,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I think I figured it out just now. I went to invite a fighter and picked the cheapest/least time consuming move I could. Then I knocked the opponent down (NOT EVEN IN THE RED/BLUE MODE) and rather than doing LT/RB/R stick right (Xbox) I did the left stick instead. And what do ya know, I leveled my leg locks up to 2 now 😉. So whatever stick it says to use for your specific device, use the opposite (Xbox use left stick even though it says right, and PS use right stick even though it says left) Hope this helps you guys. 

Message 40 of 45 (1,596 Views)