Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subject

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GreeZy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match end screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Exiting a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Multiple
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Happens commonly, usually at least once every play session
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? No match end screen will show, meaning I won't gain/lose any RP, or gain progress for any challenges.
What should be happening instead? Shows a match end screen after a game finishes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just occurs when you exit a match; enter a match, die, and exit.

Whenever I exit a game, their is roughly a 30% chance that the game will skip the "match results" screen, and put me straight into the main menu/lobby. This means that I won't gain/lose any RP (for ranked matches) or any progress that I made towards challenges won't be registered. It's as if the game I had just played never happened. I play with friends on other consoles and they don't seem to share the glitch, but I haven't asked them about it so I can't be sure. I don't believe I've had it occur after an Arenas game but I could be wrong. Very frustrating and strangely common for my play sessions, especially ranked.

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subject

Community Manager

@jarjarnich Can you try clearing cache and checking for data corruption?

Clear Cache: 

1. Open System Settings on the HOME Menu 
    2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. 
    3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions. 

Data Corruption: 

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu 
  2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends 
  3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data 
  4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

All Replies

Re: Subject

Community Manager

@jarjarnich Can you try clearing cache and checking for data corruption?

Clear Cache: 

1. Open System Settings on the HOME Menu 
    2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. 
    3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions. 

Data Corruption: 

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu 
  2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends 
  3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data 
  4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)