Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Frontlines Small
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.08.19
Summarize your bug In your company, you can have two sub-classes per class. Two assault, Two medics, etc. You can change everything from the main menu, but when actually playing in a game, when you change sub-class, it doesn't show the change in the UI (icons, etc.) and sometimes it just reset to your other sub-class. Well, it's super buggy. If you change sub-class and you don't see the change, spawning will show the correct change from your sub-class, but I think a fixe is needed for the menu. Thank you
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When changing sub-class in-game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Icons or weapon doesn't change. You need to spawn to see the change (or not).
What should be happening instead? Be like in the main menu (Company).

In your company, you can have two sub-classes per class. Two assault, Two medics, etc.
You can change everything from the main menu, but when actually playing in a game, when you change sub-class, it doesn't show the change in the UI (icons, etc.) and sometimes it just reset to your other sub-class. Well, it's super buggy. If you change sub-class and you don't see the change, spawning will show the correct change from your sub-class, but I think a fixe is needed for the menu.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Re: Sub-class doesn't update in-match

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah well it's bugged and I'm always rechecking by getting out (press B) and back into the menu again, now it should show you showing the correct combat role.

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)