Stylist and Photograpy careers not working correctly

by Darkhuntress2000

Original Post

Stylist/photography careers issue

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 12” iPad pro
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004206989969
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. It happens with the Stylist and Photography careers. If they are both being used by two Sims (one using the stylist and the other photography)the animations don’t work. The Sims either just stand there, talk to invisible sims or walk outside. The only way they work is to manually select the actions/
What do you expect to see? Animations of actions but there are no actions.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

I have tried reloading, restarting...nothing seems to work.

Message 2 of 9 (942 Views)

Stylist and Photograpy careers not working correctly

★★ Apprentice

One Sim is a stylist the other a photographer. These careers are located in the same building. There are no actions performed. They either stand around looking at the wall or walk outside. The only action there is takes place when you manually select something.  Could be that they are in the same location at the same time. Any one else with this problem?

Message 1 of 9 (986 Views)

Re: Stylist and Photograpy careers not working correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

You can have multiple sims working in the same building. I have had a modeling career, and the fashion career at the same time. So that's not the problem. Do you have the career items placed in the environment?

20200128_141719.jpg

20200128_141553.jpg

BTW: you can have all four Sims working the same career if you like, if you want four Baristas you can do that. If you want four stylist you can do that too. That also goes for hobbies, if you want all four Sims doing yoga hobby you can do that.

Message 3 of 9 (946 Views)

★★★ Pro

If this is not the problem, take a screenshot of your problem. Because you should be able to press at least other sims in your environment.

Message 4 of 9 (943 Views)

Re: Stylist/photography careers issue

★★★ Pro
@Darkhuntress2000 I wrote you something in the technical part of the forums. Maybe that will help you. You are not being really too specific, are you trying to press items or sims in the environment? Or you just leaving them alone?
Message 5 of 9 (906 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is happening. O matter what they are doing. They just stand there until you select an action.

Message 6 of 9 (909 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can’t get the screenshot to load. Picture is not too large but it won’t load.

Message 7 of 9 (908 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@givememore86 Is anyone going to help me? I can’t play the game now.
Message 8 of 9 (845 Views)

@Darkhuntress2000 I can't replicate this on my end, what exact stories are you Sims in? How come you can't play the game now? Is it not loading anymore?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 9 (790 Views)