[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 11 pro
OS Version 13.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 621-197-593
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug since i upgraded from iPhone x to iPhone 11 pro the game battle cinematics are extremely slow, it stutters, frame drops, low frame rate, like im playing it on a too slow phone. IPhone x with ios 13 was smooth. A upgrade from ios13 to 13.1.1 on iPhone 11 pro made it even worse it ia almost unplayable now. Connection is perfect btw
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use iPhone 11 pro and start a battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

Message 1 of 6 (526 Views)

Re: Stuttering and low framerates

★ Novice
@belthazor_nl Having the same issue. On iPhone 11. The Chewbacca event, for example, is unplayable. Stutters, low frame rate - exactly the same issue. Like I'm playing on a really old phone that can't meet the system requirements.
Message 2 of 6 (445 Views)

★ Novice

This looks to be related to the "increase speed" option - the issue is visible when setting the game speed to 2x and becomes unplayable when set to 4x.

The game is playable in 1x but this isn't ideal - especially for veterans that require the faster game speed.

Message 3 of 6 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you hear back on this  im having the same issue

Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for me, too. 

My older iPad Air 2 runs the game smoothly. My new iPhone 11 (which clocks in around 4x the GPU and CPU power of the iPad) stutters and lags and struggles. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I let the background data download before attempting to play anything, and nothing changed. 

Message 5 of 6 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm seeing the same issue with my iPhone 11.  It seems to have gotten worse recently (sometime within the last few days)  My other iOS devices play the game just fine with the same account.

Message 6 of 6 (300 Views)