Pathfinder stuck in a certain spot

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia geforce GTX 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Supremegamer76
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. SareneGrace and AquaAndrew715
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. by In the mountains between bunker, cascades, and bridges closer to bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. going through wraith portal
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/05/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? on Pathfinder, going through a wraith portal within the big signs makes him stuck in the sign with no way of getting out.
What should be happening instead? not getting stuck
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a wraith start a portal at the bottom of the sign (in the video) then pathfinder going through the portal and then goes back through the other side into the sign.

i tried crouching, using grapple, placing and using the zipline,whatever. i couldn't go back through the portal again becauseif you are in the portal, you have to fully exit the portal and then go back into it to use it if you just came out of it.

Video footage of the glitch starting around 15:05

an easy fix for it is to manually go through the portal with a keybind like the interact key. another option is for you to automatically go back through the portal after 5 seconds without leaving the hitbox but its not as good of an option if the portal disappears within the 5 seconds. also you could remove the hitbox of all the signs and if anyone manages to get out of bounds with the portal, it finds the nearest ground with enough space and places your character there. tbh the first option is the best.

Message 11 of 13 (316 Views)

Player stuck in Locker (Market)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? verewygt
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. gyssehyldal / warmer_kakao0811
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith / Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. One of the rooms in the Market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing special
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don’t remember, maybe 1-2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01.06.19 13:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Player gets stuck in an object and can’t get out. He’s forced to leave the game.
What should be happening instead? Not getting stuck.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know.

Video of the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9bM-tqqlM

I sadly don’t know how the guy got in there, we just found him like that, because he was pinging like crazy. Also, the wraith portal was placed after the bangalore got stuck, probably to try get her out.

Thanks Standard smile

Message 12 of 13 (290 Views)

Going out of a portal got me stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? yangbomb
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Outside of Bunker, has video
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After going through a tunnel that isn't punched by my squadmates
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3, probably
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.07.2019 23:13 UTC+8
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I got stuck and unable to move
What should be happening instead? I should be able to move freely
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk how the wraith put the portal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaqBDXqs0M Starting at 0:35
I got stuck after going out of the portal, and can't get out till I got killed, grapple doesn't get me out

Message 13 of 13 (234 Views)