Stuck under building after Wraith portal

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NinjaJediMan
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. deathc0nn, ehgeeses
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Under building south-east of Bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Took an enemy +Wraith portal
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4 or 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.02.19 23:40
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Took portal, unable to move from the position after coming out of the other side. Enemy downed me, unable to move while downed. Timer ran out of reviving me, did not drop my beacon.
What should be happening instead? Movement
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a portal from the south-side of the bunker mountain to under the building to the south-east. See attached screenshots.

Took an enemy portal, got stuck in place under a building after coming out of the other side. Enemy downed me, but I was unable to crawl away. Eventually, my revive timer ran out and I was still alive. Once the ring hit me I started to lose health? Squad died as my health ran out, not sure if I would have kept being alive. 

https://streamable.com/2i23c

Message 1 of 13 (1,245 Views)

April fool: Portal into another dimension

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Found good video how to Portal into another dimension:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf1pneAMX2s

Then Lure the enemy, taunting them hard.

Enemy caustic is not happy about it and he shows how he feels. 

Message 2 of 13 (1,162 Views)

Market Wraith Portal Glitch?

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dumezoner
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Market place
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In the middle of a firefight with 2 squads
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
What happens when the bug occurs? Two of my teammates were stuck in the inner rooms of market place , i recalp seing a enemy wraith portal into a wall starting feet away from where its set
What should be happening instead? Normal Gameplay
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Recorded gameclip here

Enemy wraith market place glitch/bug

Message 3 of 13 (1,123 Views)

Out of the map after entering Wraith's portal

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 2Subzy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. simsydlabeaty
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skulltown
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Entered the Wraith's portal
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ~12
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 6.4.19 15:00 cest
What happens when the bug occurs? I entered the Wraith's portal but didn't quit. I just died inside. During the transferring, map dissapeared, the grey screen appeared as a background and I could see only my legend. Right after my shield and hp went to 0, There was no my body on the map to revive me. There was no crate, or any indicators showing me on the map. I could spectate my teammates. I got trapped in the void.
What should be happening instead? My character should just quit the portal as usual .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This could be related to different level of the ground, where portals was placed. I feel like something pushed me underground. I don't know. Happend near skulltown, under that Bone Bridge.

That's it.

Message 4 of 13 (1,099 Views)

Brand new Wraith glitch, fresh out the market

★★★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Intel i5 4690k
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ihaveBIGghey
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using portal
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/22/2019 6:30 PM PST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? You glitch between ceiling and roof of market through crouch portal glitch in market.
What should be happening instead? Shouldnt be able to crouch to activate portal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the same room im in, go to the toppest point you can go, portal on the toppest point right beneath the ceiling, then you'll see the magic...

You cant shoot through nor can enemies, butttt... you can see every room... very good advantage if ring is closing in your favor... You can also portal out once you crouch beneath the roof of market and use portal again.

PLEASE patch... easy patch is to make it so you cant crouch when activating wraith portal. A minor nerf to wraith making gameplay more stable? and also getting rid of any other rooms wraith can possibly glitch through..

Please don't abuse this as I've heard Respawn and EA will ban people who exploit their games.

Good luck out there guys! Cool

Message 5 of 13 (989 Views)

Is that a risk being banned?

★ Guide

I recently found out that if you use the wraith's ultimate in a certain way you could still use the ultimate again ... when I found out about it the video that I saw was a month ago so I thought it's been patched ... when I tried it to be sure I found out it still is there ... now I know it can happen by accident if you were being shoot at and needed the speed boost of the ultimate but had to vault and you were exposed for shoots so you try to go into the void for a safe repositioning ... but you could also do it on purpose ... so until it's patched will we be banned if we use it wether it is intentional or by accident?

Message 6 of 13 (1,001 Views)

Re: Is that a risk being banned?

Community Manager

@Avenger0314 

Moved your post over here since it's related to the portal. The team is aware of these reports and the best way to approach a potential exploit is to report to our staff via a private message. If you have to think twice about doing something, it's probably safe to just not do it at all. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 13 (986 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Is that a risk being banned?

★ Guide
I totally get your point ... Wraith isn't my main but as I see players using it and I personally don't blame them as it's something that isn't that harmful of an exploit as it could easily happen by mistake so it feels tempting to use and I just wanted to make sure it is not punishable by banning. But as you already wrote better safe than sorry.
Message 8 of 13 (978 Views)

Re: Stuck under building after Wraith portal

★★ Guide
Yep, I just experienced this also in late game, frustratingly leaving my teammates fight alone in the final circle. Wraith used a portal on top of the overhanging building at Bridges. From there, to the inside of the two-storey building directly below, and when I used it, I appeared inside the cliffs UNDER that building, unable to escape or reuse the portal to get out. Died inside the cliff, deathbox remained inside the cliff so unable to retrieve banner either. Major impact on gameplay.
Message 9 of 13 (950 Views)

Pathfinder - wraith bug

★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RaskWon98
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. it was around the river area (bridges i think)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I went through a wraith portal which ended up being under a bridge
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? at least 5 or more after i opened the application
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/1/19 idk time
What happens when the bug occurs? So I got stuck on where the portal ended, I couldnt pick up items, i couldnt use my grappple hoook nor my zipline to get out. I was just stuck under the metal frame, which you can see from the picture and videos
What should be happening instead? Get out? Ig? If not idk
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try having wraith set up a portal midair under one of the metal frames and have a pathfinder go through it ig.

The video was too big but let me know if you wanna see it, we can figure out an effective way to share it

Message 10 of 13 (890 Views)