Stuck on new Journey Guide tutorial

by Dufey04

Original Post

Re: Stuck on new Journey Guide tutorial

★★ Novice

Just tried reloading the app and going back in. It didn’t work , brings me right to journey Guide and can’t click on Palpatine. Game is completely inaccessible now. 

Message 11 of 25 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with Samsung Galaxy S7 tab thought it wouldn't be a problem but it was the same from my Samsung Note 10+ phone

Message 12 of 25 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep same on galaxy s10+

Message 13 of 25 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. When it opens it tells you about the update, hit the go button. It takes you to journey center. Click on palpatine. Then when you leave the journey center the tutorial starts. But now palp will be on screen and you can get through it. 

Message 14 of 25 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrJedMosely This will not work because you will have to fight palpatine again at the next level, one presumably you’re characters are not leveled up enough or have enough stars, this leads to you once more being stuck
Message 15 of 25 (365 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys, 

@Dufey04 , @MightyGodofLEGO , @MrJedMosely , @shesakillrqueen , @Louis2061 , @Zachary2021 , @ajaxconan1984 & @MadRabbiteer267 can you guys please provide your ally codes? This will help the team with their investigation.

As @CG_MindTricks has mentioned, the team have temporarily disabled the tutorial for the new Journey Guide after they realized it was affecting players. After restarting the game, you should no longer be stuck.

Please see the below forum post for more information.

Post-Update Journey Guide Issues 

Message 16 of 25 (323 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thank you. 
my Ally code is 793-587-356

Message 17 of 25 (316 Views)

★★ Novice

Sure thing. Ally code is 796-162-489.

Message 18 of 25 (311 Views)