Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on new Journey Guide tutorial

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With new update, Journey Guide tutorial did not trigger immediately. I was able to access it on my own. When going back to the main screen, it triggered. I'm now stuck because I can not select Palpatine per the tutorial. The screen locks and won't let me scroll up to select him. Please see screenshot.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S21
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug With new update, Journey Guide tutorial did not trigger immediately. I was able to access it on my own. When going back to the main screen, it triggered. I'm now stuck because I can not select Palpatine per the tutorial. The screen locks and won't let me scroll up to select him. Please see screenshot.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country

Screenshot_20210811-204319_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 25 (1,918 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on new Journey Guide tutorial

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all, thanks for reporting this issue, we are looking into it. If possible, can anyone stuck in the Journey Guide tutorial provide their Ally Codes?

Update: We have turned off the Journey Guide Tutorial for now so blocked players can restart their game and should be unblocked.

For the players who were affected by this issue, can you please provide your Ally Codes so we can investigate the issue further?

Thank you!

View in thread

Message 6 of 25 (1,830 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue happened to me on iPhone 11

Message 2 of 25 (1,911 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same issue... iPhone XR.

Message 3 of 25 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here. Stupid pop up won’t let me move the screen to click on Palpatine. Also on IPhone XR

i managed to uninstall and reinstall. Once I reopen the game, I click on the GO button to have a look at the new Journey guide. It allows me to move around and even select Palpatine. Then when I leave, the tutorial starts, lead me to the journey guide and… same * issue. Stuck on CLS

Message 4 of 25 (1,893 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same bug happening to me on iPhone 12.

Message 5 of 25 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all, thanks for reporting this issue, we are looking into it. If possible, can anyone stuck in the Journey Guide tutorial provide their Ally Codes?

Update: We have turned off the Journey Guide Tutorial for now so blocked players can restart their game and should be unblocked.

For the players who were affected by this issue, can you please provide your Ally Codes so we can investigate the issue further?

Thank you!

Message 6 of 25 (1,831 Views)

★★ Novice

Same exact issue in IPhone XS Max 

Message 7 of 25 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, it’s impossible to get to my ally screen to find an ally code since the guide auto directs me to the bug repeatedly. Whole game is now inaccessible. 

Message 8 of 25 (1,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My ally code is 587-124-354.

Edit: I was finally able to get through the Journey Guide tutorial using the suggestion to uninstall-reinstall, and was finally able to click through to Palpatine and am no longer stuck.

Message 9 of 25 (1,796 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MrJedMoselyIt worked. I just had to do it all (see my previous reply), click on the Palpatine and fight him once. This bug is caused by the new “Continue Journey” feature that seems bookmark your last attempt to a character in the Journey guide. I suppose we all tried to fight someone other than Palpatine before the tutorial.

Once again, how I did it:

- Uninstall

- Reinstall

- In the News letter: Journey to the Journey guide, press GO. It will take you to the Journey guide without activating the tutorial.

- Go on Palpatine and click the “Continue journey” button. It will put the 4 brackets around Palpatine like Darth Malak in OP’s picture

- Fight Palpatine (probably optional. I did just to be sure)

Message 10 of 25 (1,762 Views)