Re: Stuck on loading screen (Chromebook)

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen (Chromebook)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel Chromebook
OS Version Chrome OS 81.0.4044.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 694-268-121
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I keep getting stuck on the opening screen, "Loading Cantina". I've restarted my laptop several times. I even performed a PowerWash of my Chromebook and reinstalled the game. My Android phone (Pixel 3a) doesn't have this issue; it's unique to my Chromebook.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

See above.

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@milich74 Hey, I checked your account today and can't see any related errors in the backend. The game was working on your Google Pixel Chromebook before correct? Did anything change meanwhile?
It may be a connection issue so it's worth trying to connect your Google Pixel Chromebook to a different Wi-fi or maybe try to setup a hotspot from your mobile just to check if this is it.

Please note that if you are running the game on an emulator we do not support it.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@milich74 Hey, I checked your account today and can't see any related errors in the backend. The game was working on your Google Pixel Chromebook before correct? Did anything change meanwhile?
It may be a connection issue so it's worth trying to connect your Google Pixel Chromebook to a different Wi-fi or maybe try to setup a hotspot from your mobile just to check if this is it.

Please note that if you are running the game on an emulator we do not support it.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)