Stuck on Training Mission (R2D2/PADME/OBI WAN) Tier III R2D2s support abilities

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? XS
OS Version 12.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 281-255-564
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On the training mission when it is guiding you on how to use PADME, OBI WAN KENOBI and R2D2, after clicking R2s ability (smoke screen) when it asks you to select OBI WAN KENOBI, I cannot click anywhere. Not even on OBI WAN. Then hand appears on the very top left side of the screen. I have to force close the app to be able to keep playing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US

On the training mission when it is guiding you on how to use PADME, OBI WAN KENOBI and R2D2, after clicking R2s ability (smoke screen) when it asks you to select OBI WAN KENOBI, I cannot click anywhere. Not even on OBI WAN. Then hand appears on the very top left side of the screen. I have to force close the app to be able to keep playing.

Message 1 of 5 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on Training Mission (R2D2/PADME/OBI WAN) Tier III R2D2s support abilit

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthPinPon and @iHides and thank you for the reports.

We are already aware of this issue (which also happens on the Basic Training: Empire) and have flagged it as a bug.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (762 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stuck on Training Mission (R2D2/PADME/OBI WAN) Tier III R2D2s support abilit

★★★ Newbie

Have the exact same problem on my Samsung Galaxy s9, so not limited to Apple.

Heroes_2019-05-09-15-34-28.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (767 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthPinPon and @iHides and thank you for the reports.

We are already aware of this issue (which also happens on the Basic Training: Empire) and have flagged it as a bug.

Message 3 of 5 (763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there any indication of when a fix might occur?

Message 4 of 5 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just happened to me to

Message 5 of 5 (701 Views)