Stuck on STS Event/Parkside Section Crash

by Creekee11

Original Post

Stuck on STS Event/Parkside Section Crash

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy J7
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004657767112
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think the bug happens if the app is closed after the sweet treat showdown ended without clicking the result(collecting the reward successful or not, especially the last part I guess). So I restart the app only to find that my Sim doing the STS event to be able to be call over at home but the problem is that if any of my sims go to parkside the game gets stuck on the loading screen yet the jingle of the parkside area could be heard. I do got pass one time but the screen just hanged the second the map loaded. The Sim doing the Sweet Treat Showdown would be just literally stuck doing an event that is finished(perhaps just to collect the reward)and couldn't be retired just to get rid of it)because the sim is labeled to be doing the event. Theres even a notif. that the * just finished it.
What do you expect to see? That the parkside area would load without hanging and the sim doing the STS event would be the first thing to load with its animation screen when the baking is success or not so it would guarantee after that the sim is consideted done taking the event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback Tried Deleting and Installing the App Again hoping that the bug would be gone once I reload my previous data on the cloud. Unfortunately it doesn't help

• SIM doing the STS event is stuck can't be retired or do any other event such as going to parties but can be "called over" at home and be invited on some actions such as; Sit on the Sofa with(Sofa), Renew Vows(Wedding Altar), Frolic With(Steam Hot Tub).
  • Sweet Treat Showdown is displayed in progress with the Sim being labeled being on an event doing it.
  • Jingle of Parkside could still be heard but the game hangs on loading screen and if the map loads it would just hang. Returning on Home Screen then returning to app makes the screen stays black.
Message 1 of 3 (827 Views)

Re: Stuck on STS Event/Parkside Section Crash

★ Novice

The event is Grand Mansion's Sweet Tteat Showdown hoping that this bug would be answered so I could have time yet to get the grand reward

Message 2 of 3 (815 Views)

Re: Stuck on STS Event/Parkside Section Crash

★ Apprentice

Did you solve this problem somehow...?

Message 3 of 3 (593 Views)