Re: Stuck in tomb of miktrull walls not moving

by Zeckrost

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Do you have some news? I'm stuck too. The walls not moving so there is no way to get out of the tomb. Please solve this. Thanks in advance

Message 41 of 52 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Deceptikaun Did they ever give a solution to this?
Message 42 of 52 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice

Not that I'm aware of... typical EA.

Message 43 of 52 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jbuck383's post has nothing to do with the stuck walls. 

Message 44 of 52 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried to launch the game on my PS5 with the last patch.. Issue still not fixed..

Message 45 of 52 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @Straatford87,

Any update on this? I've recently started playing the game in 2021 and this still looks to be an issue now, as I'm experiencing the exact scenario mentioned all throughout this thread. Surely there is a quick patch lined up soon to resolve this?

Message 46 of 52 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 @Pirate_fin1 's issue was not resolved

Message 47 of 52 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone. I came to this topic because, well, same thing happened to me as well. I found out how to get OUT of the temple, but it doesn't help those looking to get the 100% trophy. I looked on Youtube after not finding the answer initially, and came to the discovery that the elevator that takes you down when you re-enter will actually take you back up. I didn't know it either, and felt like a dummy after trying it, but if you go back to the elevator car that brought you down, you re-enter, and once you're in the center, it should start ascending back up. That way once you get back, there's just some light backtracking along the side of the mountain, and you should get back to the Mantis without issue.

Message 48 of 52 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, yet another befalls the same fate. Gonna guess there’s no fix.

Message 49 of 52 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was not fixed. The solution from jbuck383 you mentioned does not resolve the issue of stuck walls at the end of tomb of Miktrull. His solution helps in another area of the map but not this one. Almost at the end of 2021 and still no resolution.

Message 50 of 52 (837 Views)