Stuck in "Seek the Eye of the Storm" on Zeffo without force push!

by brysq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in "Seek the Eye of the Storm" on Zeffo without force push!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug During "Seek the Eye of the Storm" main quest line, you can make it down to the sphere you need to force push. I do not know force push yet and have no way of advancing. I cannot backtrack to find force push since the entry point is an ice slide.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Continue to this main story area without leaning force push.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck.
What do you expect to see? A way to exit the area would be nice.. or a secondary force push learning point?

Please let me know asap if i am missing something. I would really like to not have to start a new game

Message 1 of 17 (46,603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in "Seek the Eye of the Storm" on Zeffo without force push!

★ Novice

Ok I had this problem too, restarted the level (quit and reopen) and same again, could not for the life of me figure it out but eventually I did!..

So this isn't a bug, it's just really not obvious and a little hidden as to what you have to do and everything infront of you looks like you need frorce push.

So for the people getting stuck and for the people not, this happens after you've entered the maze, after you do the first wind tunnel blowing the ball to the center of the room where the floor lifts up, then you go out into the separate room, climb up and walk down the corridor and where the big ball is hanging from the ceiling from a rope.  In front of you is a wall and a blocked path with seemingly no where to go and nothing you can activate, this is where we get stuck..

However, what is not obvious (clearly to some of us) is after you enter the room, towards the far right there is a climbable wall!  You need to climb up this to continue the mission, after this it's all natural game play again and eventually you will learn force push as part of this mission, but its not required for this.  The climbable wall just is not obvious when you're not looking for it.  But that's all there is to it.

Good luck all!

View in thread

Message 9 of 17 (45,001 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue.  Have to create a brand new game to get past.  Can't go backwards from here.  

Message 2 of 17 (46,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely awful design, I had to do the same thing. Having already been some 3 hours into the game this is incredibly frustrating. How come you'd let the player bypass every single force push point almost seemingly encouraging going right to the eye, only for it to arbitrarily block the player for doing so because you didn't happen to stumble upon some necessary ability on the other side of the map. 

Message 3 of 17 (46,375 Views)

★ Novice

if you guys are talking about the area that elevates downwards in the center of the eye, you have to go up the stairs and into the crack in the wall and eventually that direction leads you to learn force push.

Message 4 of 17 (46,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please be more specific .. is there a way to get back if you go to the eye of the storm with out force push?

Message 5 of 17 (45,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever figure out how to beat this issue without restarting the game?

Message 6 of 17 (45,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This isn't a bug. Go to where the ball is and step on the switch on the ground (has four lights). 

Message 7 of 17 (45,811 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this 100% works, and you find push later in the level after it

Message 8 of 17 (45,231 Views)

★ Novice

Ok I had this problem too, restarted the level (quit and reopen) and same again, could not for the life of me figure it out but eventually I did!..

So this isn't a bug, it's just really not obvious and a little hidden as to what you have to do and everything infront of you looks like you need frorce push.

So for the people getting stuck and for the people not, this happens after you've entered the maze, after you do the first wind tunnel blowing the ball to the center of the room where the floor lifts up, then you go out into the separate room, climb up and walk down the corridor and where the big ball is hanging from the ceiling from a rope.  In front of you is a wall and a blocked path with seemingly no where to go and nothing you can activate, this is where we get stuck..

However, what is not obvious (clearly to some of us) is after you enter the room, towards the far right there is a climbable wall!  You need to climb up this to continue the mission, after this it's all natural game play again and eventually you will learn force push as part of this mission, but its not required for this.  The climbable wall just is not obvious when you're not looking for it.  But that's all there is to it.

Good luck all!

Message 9 of 17 (45,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xXxDeth2N00bzxXx I feel so dumb
Message 10 of 17 (44,418 Views)