Stuck in lobby

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CrowOfApproval
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. cant even get to the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing,starting the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none cause i cant
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything stops
What should be happening instead? Game should work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By trying your selfes

Hello guys,do you all get stuck in the lobby when you are in queue to teh mach? You hear a sound that mach has been found And then it freezes and you cant cancel or do anything.

Message 1 of 12 (5,485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in lobby

Community Manager

Hi @CrowOfApproval

I have seen some similar reports recently. I'd like to try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (5,439 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @CrowOfApproval

I have seen some similar reports recently. I'd like to try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (5,440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry its ok now! Wink I think its just servers had some issue thats why it didnt work,after 30 min all things went back to normal! Thanks for help anyway!

Message 3 of 12 (5,417 Views)

Community Manager

@CrowOfApproval 

Got it! Thanks for following up and letting me know. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 12 (5,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having the same issues with the game. Once every like 2 or 3 games I am getting stuck on the lobby while my friends enter the match. I did all the connection testing and all ended up being well. Also I re-install the game and still have the same problem

Message 5 of 12 (3,858 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KikitoBBy

I also see this happen occasionally. Sometimes I see it when queuing up immediately after getting back into the lobby. If I wait a bit before queuing again that can help. 

It may also require leaving the squad and joining back up again, unfortunately. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 12 (3,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried the replied solution and its not working, also sometimes im getting pocket loss in my main server so i had to switch server just to play

Message 7 of 12 (2,939 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PlayHangOut

Which platform do you play on?

Kent.png
Message 8 of 12 (2,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am facing the same problem here on pc. It has been bothering me for couple days. I have tried the solutions but seems like it is not an internet problem. I have also reinstalled both the steam and origin versions, nothing works. I seriously need help, it is just unplayable right now. Every six times I queue, only once I can join in.

Message 9 of 12 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been facing the same issue for the past few weeks as well. My friends can join the game but I'm stuck at the lobby.

Message 10 of 12 (2,334 Views)